Supply Chain Planner
As a Supply Chain Planner, you are responsible for giving structure and professional coordination to our loyalty programmes, while ensuring operational excellence and costs effectiveness.
Provide input for SOP and operational set-up of our program(s).
- Collect all information necessary to enable operational excellence of the program (demand forecast, prices & conditions, supplier capacities and bottlenecks, logistic framework).
- Collaborate to the production and shipment planning with suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and monitor the “in-time” placement of PO’s and correct stock allocation to cover the client’s need.
- Execute the deliveries of goods (planning, booking of equipment’s, inbounds, outbounds) within approved client delivery schedule.
- Analyse of program results and implement adequate solutions to respond to changes of forecast.
- Execute all administrative stock movements related to the program(s)
- Coordinate the repack process and finalize the administrative bookings to close the program(s).
- Analyze operational excellence, advising future solutions and supply chain improvement.
- Evaluate program(s) execution, including (external) partners to implement corrective actions and best practice.
What qualities do you bring?
- HBO with an educational background in Supply Chain Management (SCM) or MBO+ acting on HBO working and thinking level.
- 3+ years experience in international SCM environment: warehousing, planning, sea-, air- and road freight, global transportation.
- Very good understanding of standard office software (MS Office).
- Good understanding of ERP systems (preferably SAP).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in English (verbal and written), German is an advantage.
- Strong timemanagement skills.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company… with a young & agile attitude.
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering.