Strategic Solution Seller
JOB DESCRIPTION - SALES MANAGER FRANCE
Are you an entrepreneur with a hands-on mentality and do you want to contribute to establishing business in the highly competitive food retail market in France? Are you constantly looking for new opportunities to pursue?
As a Sales Manager you are responsible to retain and let our business grow. You build new and further deepen the relationships with our clients. Your experience in loyalty and solution selling ensures you to be successful in the retail industry. You will partner with our accounts, data and digital teams to expand relationship with new clients and diversify expansion of services among existing clients and the broader positioning.
What we’d like you to do
- Retain and grow business within the region:
- Follow the regional budget strategy;
- Achieve the sales budget and net margin targets for the designated accounts;
- Identify business opportunities in existing and new clients. Up-selling and Cross-selling
- Support the GM France with sales negotiations and sell-through of client programs;
- Be aware of the competition’s portfolio to identify competitive advantages and disadvantages.
- Build and manage the relationship with the clients together with the GM France.
- Implementation/management of client specific programs:
- Co-development of client projections;
- Managing client negotiations during program implementation/execution;
- Risk management & problem solving;
- The sell-through of value-add support (e.g.) supplier funding, sales analytics, 360° marketing solutions, market research, digital;
- Mid-program reviews & program end evaluation for new programs.
- Native France speaker, fluent in English.
- University degree in business administration or Marketing;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a solution selling/business development role
- Pro-active go-getter who works well under pressure and can connect with whomever you meet;
- Strong time-management skills with ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills;
- Problem solver think outside the box mentality
- Frequent travel required (30%) in the region;