Project Manager with a talent for Supply Chain / Logistics
Are you flexible, hands-on and would you like to work for an international company? Join BrandLoyalty as we are hiring a Project Manager for our office in Paris!
BrandLoyalty delivers innovative, tailor-made loyalty solutions for the world’s leading players within the food retail industry. Our creative loyalty programs enhance the engagement of the consumers to the retailer and we take away any risk for the retailer due to our global scale.
Your team and responsibilities;
Our Project Management department is at the center of the business, helping to create happy clients, customers and colleagues. We are looking for a new colleague to join our powerful team of 5 project managers and work closely together with all other departments within BrandLoyalty as well as our clients in successfully running our loyalty programs within France. We are specifically seeking for a candidate with experience within supply chain and basics of logistics . You are responsible for giving structure and professional coordination to our loyalty programs, while ensuring operational excellence and costs effectiveness.
- Work closely as a team with the project manager, the supply chain manager and the logistical manager in HQ to elaborate;
- Collaborate to the production and shipment planning with the supply chain manager and other internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinating with different departments for requirements of introducing products to local market;
- Provide and analyze weekly reporting based on sales, deliveries and stocks;
- Daily contact with client and internal stakeholders on preparation process;
- Collect all information necessary to enable operational excellence of the program (demand forecast, supplier capacities and bottlenecks, logistic framework);
- Monitor with the supply chain manager the deliveries of goods (planning, booking of equipment’s, inbounds, outbounds) within approved client delivery schedule;
- Supporting on the internal approval process for new sales opportunities;
- Follow up on projects defined during briefing meeting;
- Support on a daily basis the program management team
- Preparation phase: sales forecast, delivery forecast, order forecasts
- Running phase: be able to follow the deliveries, the stock and the re order if necessary together with the Supply chain manager
- Delivery plan: delivery planning, template for the client, preparation and follow up of the deliveries.
Who are you?
- A bachelor’s degree in commercial or logistics
- Interest on project manager and multitask missions
- 5+ relevant experience within project management specialized on supply chain and logistics
- Fluent speaking and writing in French and English;
- An interest in the retail landscape, their operations and focus areas plus a passion for visiting stores to understand the retail business.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Work with a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- Part of a Fortune 500 company… with a young & agile attitude;
- Exceptional terms of employment; Illness & Social benefits based on the French Law. #LI-MV1