Are you open, enjoy working hands-on and would you like to be part of an international company? Are you an excellent speaker and writer in German, and want to be responsible for our German-speaking countries without offices? Joining BrandLoyalty as our new Project Manager may be just what you’ve been looking for!
Our Project Management department is at the center of our business, helping to create happy clients, customers and colleagues. We are looking for a new happy colleague to join our powerful team and work closely with all other departments within BrandLoyalty. You will also be working closely with our clients in successfully running our loyalty programs all over Europe.
- Creating projection (CRM data crunch, spend requirement, stamp value, mechanism, participation, product ratios, market RRPs check, collecting quotes for all foreseeable costs, etc);
- Creating delivery plans and aligning with sourcing, logistics and client;
- Coordinating with different departments for requirements of introducing products to local market;
- Support on the internal approval process for new sales opportunities;
- Training store staff about campaigns (roadshows, etc.);
- Follow up on projects defined during briefing meetings;
- Provide and analyze weekly and monthly programme results;
- Daily contact with clients and internal stakeholders on preparation process;
- Financial closing and evaluation of loyalty programmes.
What qualities do you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written) in English and German;
- Experience with creating forecasting and making analyses based on sales results.
- A strong and responsible project manager with a can-do mentality who likes to have constant overview of a campaign;
- 2+ years of work experience in a commercial environment;
- A flexible problem solver/keen multi tasker, with the ability to anticipate changing circumstances;
- Passionate about coordination between all stakeholders from beginning to end, such as sales, concept development, design and supply chain;
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose-driven company – we want all those who work with us and who are around us, to be happy!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- Part of a Fortune 500 company, with a young & agile attitude;
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, complimentary healthy daily lunches cooked by in-house chefs and spectacular team gathering;