Are you flexible, hands-on and would you like to work for an international company? Join BrandLoyalty as we are hiring a Programme Manager! Together with a small but passionate hands on team you are responsible for the programme set-up, execution and analysis.
Your team and responsibilities
Our Programme Management department is at the center of the business, helping to create happy clients, customers and colleagues. We are looking for a new colleague to join our team and work closely with all other departments within BrandLoyalty as well as our clients to successfully run our loyalty programmes.
- Creating projections - using CRM data, spend requirement, stamp value, mechanism used, financial closing and evaluate the loyalty programmes participation rate, product ratios, market RRPs check, collect quotes for all foreseeable costs
- Follow up on projects defined during briefing meeting. Creating delivery plan and aligning with sourcing, logistics and client.
- Training store staff about the campaign (roadshows, etc.).
- Provide and analyze weekly and monthly programme results.
- Daily contact with client and internal stakeholders on preparation process.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years of work experience in a commercial environment.
- Passionate about coordination between all stakeholders from beginning to end, such as sales, concept development, design and supply chain.
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written) in English and Japanese
- A strong and responsible project manager with a can-do mentality who likes to have a constant overview of a campaign.
- An interest in the retail landscape, their operations and focus areas plus a passion for visiting stores to understand the retail business.
- Enthusiasm to widen your knowledge about the retail industry/kids marketing and share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- A flexible problem solver/keen multitasker, with the ability to anticipate changing circumstances.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company