Would you like to be the brand ambassador and the first point of contact for an international company that has worked with some of the country's biggest name in retail? Established since 2003, Brandloyalty Japan has grown it's business successfully over the years working with some of the top national retailers in the country. We are market leaders in delivering innovative and tailor-made loyalty programmes to our clients. At Brandloyalty, culture is also really important to us and we are part of a global company with presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Due to career progression within the team, we now looking for an Office Administrator to join the Brandloyalty family in Japan.
Your team and responsibilities;
We are looking for person to provide a warm and friendly experience for both visitors and employees. He or she will sit at the reception area and be responsible for the reception, pantry and the upkeep of the Japan office. This role will suit someone who is presentable, reliable, highly organised, enjoys multi-tasking and takes pride in providing excellent customer service.
Who are you?
- Secondary School Graduate or above education
- 2 years or above relevant experience
- International experience or corporate experience working in an MNC
- Professional customer service, detail-minded, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Effective communications skills in interacting with people at all levels and nationalities
- Attention to details
- Uses their own initiative
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge in computer skills, MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Japanese
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team and company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Work in a company with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- Part of a Fortune 500 company
- Paid Sick Leave
- Commuting Allowance
- Social Insurance- Japanese Health Insurance, Welfare Pension and Employment Insurance