Licensed Promotions Brand Manager
In this role, the individual will focus on retaining and growing the current licensor partnerships and portfolio. This is a key role in developing and driving all Instant Loyalty Promotions (ILP) based on APAC needs, working closely with the Sales team, the Creative Director, Creative Lab, Consumer Business Intelligence and IceMobile.
Responsible for the development and the portfolio for APAC region. Manage the licensing component of promotions in APAC from beginning to end of cycle
- To ensure ILP success, manage relationships with key licensors in APAC and drive new initiatives or strategies to provide program proposals that are both value added and solutions focused.
- Manages and collaborates with both internal stakeholders and external teams to provide effective solutions for Asia Pacific markets.
- Drive, develop and tailor concepts and the program mechanics for each client, including promotional materials, operational procedures, leading program training sessions, weekly program reports and program evaluation.
- Provides direct hands-on support when necessary, including pitch support, execution and staff training.
What qualities do you bring?
- Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years experience preferably in licensing and/or the toy industry.
- Strong project management skills with extensive experience in managing expectations, timelines and attention to detail.
- Ability to partner and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work in an team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company... with a young & agile attitude.
- Exceptional terms of employment- open pantry, regular company drinks and lunches, medical and dental cover
BrandLoyalty is the global leader in short-term loyalty programmes for grocery retail. We provide data-driven, digitally enhanced, tailor-made solutions which improve performance – on a transactional and emotional level – by changing consumer’s behaviour. BrandLoyalty is part of Alliance Data Systems, the global leaders and engines behind marketing and loyalty programmes for over 1,000 consumer-facing companies, across all industries.
Alliance Data Group is one of the most valuable, listed in the S&P 500, one of the largest, included in the Fortune 500, and one of the most sought-after employers in the world according to the Fortune 100 best companies to work for.