Are you our next hero?
BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes. We will challenge you by giving you your own projects with the related responsibilities.
Do you want to show us your strength and become our next hero? And are you looking for an internship in the field of:
Recruitment Internship (start: January/February 2020)
Our recruitment department is the centre of our business, bringing in new talents to BrandLoyalty. We are looking for someone who can set up, manage and improve an intern desk. You will be responsible for the recruitment of all interns and giving them the best time possible!
Your team and responsibilities
Our recruitment department is a key component to the success of BrandLoyalty, continually looking for new colleagues for multi-disciplinary teams across Europe, Asia and the Americas. You, as the owner of the internship desk will be responsible for all the talent that BrandLoyalty needs. We are looking for an entrepreneurial intern who can set up, manage and improve the internship desk.
Besides management of the internship desk, you will play a key role in:
- Pro-actively manage and fill vacancies concerning interns and working students.
- Execute intakes with hiring managers to increase knowledge about the department, role and the assignment.
- Make and give presentations, with colleagues for students (at schools and/or events) to give students more insights as BrandLoyalty as an employer and proactively search for opportunities at universities.
- Keep contact with schools and academics about collaborations and projects.
- Organize events (for example the Intern day) for the interns and keep improving these events.
What qualities do you bring?
- A self-motivated go-getter, with the drive and ambition to make a difference.
- Excellent communications skills and you are (nearly) fluent in English.
- A good listener that can understand all stakeholders and the ability to connect.
- Very structured in the way of working to transmit the work to the following intern.
PRECIMA: Intern - innovation/retail/data/marketing (3-6 months, full time, non thesis)
- You work on real business questions for one of our European clients. All what we do is based on data. You will excel in finding solutions for business use cases by utilizing our unique science.
- You will interface with multiple functions in our European and North-American organization. Gain exposure and work with international experts on data, technology, science and retail business.
- You will get involved and manage external service providers, e.g. on research projects. Support and develop content for our Marketing-pipeline.
- You research, explore and contribute with your original ideas and experience to business innovation initiatives
- You ideate and investigate relevant market- and technology trends for our industry
What qualities do you bring?
- Enrolled student during the whole period of the internship (at least until 31.12.2019)
- Good academic results in Bachelor-/Master-Studies in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or Economics related studies
- Good MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Engagement to work in a challenging and result-oriented environment
- Strong team-work and communication skills
- Enthusiasm, energy, willingness to get involved and a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical and strategic competencies
- Good English communication skills (company language is English)
For more information about Precima, check their website: https://www.precima.com/home/what-we-do
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master student in a related area.
- Positive, service minded and a hands-on approach is a way people describe you.
- Interested in BrandLoyalty.
- Fluent in both written & spoken English.
- Available for minimum of 3 months, enrolled at a university.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company… with a young & agile attitude.
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering. #LI-DNI