HR Officer ( 6 months contract)
If you are interested to get real job insight in a truly international and entrepreneurial office environment, then our Hong Kong office is currently looking for a candidate to join our APAC Human Resources team with below key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide general clerical and operational support that could cover the full spectrum of HR including total rewards, talent acquisition, onboarding, HR policies, training and engagement, diversity and cultural activities across the Asia Pacific region.
- Assist in ad hoc HR projects
What qualities do you bring?
- 2-5 years relevant HR experience or recent university graduate in HR Management or similar discipline
- Passionate in developing a career in Human Resources
- Proactive, takes initiative and ability to work independently, skill in completing multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and flexible
- Strong communication ability
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Fluent in English is a must. Proficient in Cantonese and Mandarin would be an additional benefit
- Authorised to work in Hong Kong