Do you love using data to tell a story? Do you enjoy presenting to the C-Level? If you are interested in joining an international team and to work collaboratively, then we have an opportunity to join the APAC team in Hong Kong.
Your team and responsibilities
The CBI Manager will deliver and present relevant and actionable insights to colleagues and C-level retail executives about the financial and operational impact of Brand Loyalty’s campaigns. This person will be able to build a compelling story using a combination of data sources (transactional, market research, social media etc.) for better business decision-making and campaign design. Responsible for end to end management of analytics and ensure timelines are kept without impacting the sales process, he or she works towards being the trusted advisor with retailer’s C–levels & Directors
Who are you?
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience at a commercial organisation undertaking analytics with management and C-level
- Experience in retail, FMCG, consumer or loyalty is an advantage
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and is able to translate complex analytical outputs in a relatable and impactful way
- Commercially astute mindset
- Be able to work well with others and effectively communicate across different markets, cultures and levels of data sophistication
- International experience
- Loves connecting with people
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
-Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
-Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
-Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
-Part of a Fortune 500 company