Consumer & Business Intelligence - Intern (6 months part time)
The CBI team is looking for an Intern to help with designing and delivering innovative tools and solutions to support Brand Loyalty in unlocking great client insights. With the APAC team being at the heart of Research & Development for Brand Loyalty, the CBI Intern will be expected to play a key role to accelerate our ability to deliver recommendations and tell great stories. Key projects will include improved central data repository, improved data processing processes and to provide Power BI dashboard support. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Support the CBI Managers in:
- Combining multiple data sources in a single database and considering ways to enrich the data
- Validating the quality of the different data points
- Analyzing the data to understand insights that could be used across the business
- Uploading older retail data to our central Insights tool (called the Brand Loyalty Analytical Framework)
- Deliver against the Strategic CBI pillars (opportunity to be involved in multiple workstreams)
- Interpreting results from current Brand Loyalty programs an providing opinion
- Understand Data/Computer Science, Coding, Mathematics, Statistics or Programming;
- Hands on experience with data and analytical tools.
- Interest in predictive analytics and insight analysis. A strong capability in advanced statistics.
- Experience in developing machine learning algorithms in R or Python preferred
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Power Bi, Tableau is a plus
- Actively follow trends in this field and is passionate about how data can be used to add value across a business
- Able to work and live in Hong Kong without restriction