Business Intelligence Specialist (Azure)
Are you an all-round business intelligence specialist and would you like to contribute to state of the art BI solutions? As a business intelligence specialist, you will help deliver actionable insights for our international clients (external) and for product development (internal). Do you want to be part of the frontrunner in digital loyalty that is part of the largest loyalty powerhouse of the world Alliance Data Systems and still work within a startup environment?
This position is a collaboration between our Consumer & Business Intelligence (CBI) team and the IT team of BrandLoyalty to make a difference in the high-frequency food retail.
What are your responsibilities;
You are responsible for developing, maintaining and improving our BI solutions which run completely in the cloud;
- Work closely together with (other) data engineers, data scientists and business analysts and understand their requirements;
- Design and implement data analytics solutions using Azure technologies;
- Build reporting and BI tools in a Microsoft SQL Server environment;
- Generate insights based on available data;
- Communicate results with several stakeholders;
- Advise the CBI manager on BI/data related matters.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field;
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence;
- Experience with Azure SQL Database, Data Warehouse and Azure Data Factory;
- Experience with Azure Storage Accounts, Azure Key Vault, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Function Apps is a plus;
- Experience in the MS BI stack (SSIS, SASS, T-SQL);
- Proven track record of design and development of complex data warehouses;
- You have experience working with Azure DevOps;
- Experience with BI Tools (Power BI, QlikView, Cognos, etc.) is a plus;
- Willing to work Agile/Scrum framework or Agile mindset;
- Excellent communicator: fluent in both written and spoken English.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work in an team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company... with a young & agile attitude.
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering.