Business Intelligence Specialist
Are you an all-round business intelligence specialist and would you like to contribute to state of the art BI solutions? As a business intelligence specialist, you will deliver actionable insights for our international clients (external) and for product development (internal). Do you want to be part of the frontrunner in digital loyalty that is part of the largest loyalty powerhouse of the world Alliance Data Systems and still work within a startup environment?
Join the Consumer & Business Intelligence (CBI) team of BrandLoyalty to make a difference in the high-frequency food retail. You’ll work in an interdisciplinary tech and development team that is based in Amsterdam and Den Bosch.
What are your responsibilities?
You are responsible for maintaining and improving our database and BI solutions which run completely in the cloud and is fully scalable. Can’t wait to handle these tasks?
- Keep BI solution running by developing and building new data solutions by using existing and new technology;
- Work closely together with (other) data engineers, data scientist and business analysts and understand their requirements;
- Collaborate with IT to ensure a roadmap including organizational data needs are met;
- Generate insights based on available data;
- Communicate results with several stakeholders;
- Advise the CBI manager on BI/data related matters.
Who you are?
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field:
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence;
- Experience in the MS BI stack is a must (SSIS, SASS, T-SQL), it is a plus to have experience with Azure;
- Proven track record of design and development of complex data warehouses;
- You have experience with the concepts of CI/CD
- Experience with BI Tools (Power BI, QlikView, Cognos, etc.) is a plus
- Willing to work Agile/Scrum framework or Agile mindset
- Willing to commute to Amsterdam and Den Bosch
- Excellent communicator: fluent in both written and spoken English
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work in an team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company... with a young & agile attitude.
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering.